Find out more about what international Sensor can do for you. ISSI provides a rewarding and fulfilling work environment where every employee has the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company. If you’re looking for a solid company where you can be part of a team not just a number, then feel free to apply for one of the great jobs we’re currently looking to fill.
Position: President and CEO
International Sensor Systems, Inc. is a forty-seven-year-old custom electronic circuit manufacturing company seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of President and CEO.
We are a 30 employee company located in Aurora, Nebraska with a primary customer base consisting of OEMs serving the industrial, commercial, military, and medical marketplaces.
You will be the first in command in the company and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success.
To thrive as a CEO you must be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings. You will take actions to enhance the company’s cash flow while keeping the human factor in perspective.
The goal is to drive the company’s development and guide it towards long-term success.
- Develop high-quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement and develop a high performing managerial team
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legal and business ethics
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for shareholders
- Analyze problematic situations and provide solutions to ensure company health and growth
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
- Proven experience as President/CEO or other key managerial and leadership positions
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
Interested individuals should send a letter of introduction and resume’ to:
International Sensor Systems, Inc.
103 Grant Street
P.O. Box 345
Aurora, NE 68818
Telephone: (402) 694-6111
Fax: (402) 694-6180
Download the form below so we can answer your questions.
Want to know how we can help your business?
International Sensor Systems is a manufacturer of custom electronic assemblies. Our Mission is to supply superior product quality and excellent customer service to the Industrial, Military, and Medical marketplaces. We have a dedicated staff of employees who are an essential part of our buisness. Using advanced technology, ISSI consistantly meets or exceeds our customers' expectations.